Thursday, January 7, 2010

If you're looking to acquire radio or TV stations, make sure we know about you!

I believe that 2010 will bring a number of new and returning broadcast station owners into the marketplace. Clearly some of the "roll-ups" of the past will be all or partially unrolled. As a station broker, it is critical for me to identify these new, potential buyers. If you fit that description, please get in touch. Let's talk about what you might want to buy and how you intend to pay for it.

A good way to begin is by completing a simple Buyer Profile form and faxing or emailing a copy to me. Click here for the form:

http://www.mediaservicesgroup.com/adminjax/ktmlpro/images/uploads/Small%20Market%20Radio%20Buyer%20Profile%20v2.pdf

You can email a pdf of the completed form to me at: George@MediaServicesGroup.com. My partners and I can then do a better job of identifying potential acquisition targets for you. Obviously, we keep all of the information confidential.

My fax is: (904) 285-5618

Let's do some business in 2010!

George
Media Services Group

No comments:

Post a Comment